Sunday, September 16, 2012

100 Words a Day 42


Before getting into the 100 Words a Day, let me apologize for the sporadic nature of posts over the last two weeks; I have been without internet.

More importantly, I was just published here: http://mysticalthrone-ent.com/?p=723

“So, uh, Sherri, what do you do besides work?” Jack asked.

“Uh, hm, well,” Sherri said nervously, “nothing really. I hang out and watch movies I guess.”

“Oh…That’s cool.” Jack fell silent, unsure what open ended question he could ask after that.

They pushed their food around their plates for a few minutes before Jack said:

“What kind of movies do you like?”

“Uh, all kinds I guess,” Sherri said, and after a pause, continued “what do you do other than work Jack?”

“Oh,” Jack said, brightening up, “I write LOTR fan fiction and maintain a LOTR fan fiction website.”

No comments:

Post a Comment